Due to the high number of exercises in this course, it requires a minimum of four delegates and two trainers.
This two day course is designed for people who want to achieve better outcomes from their negotiations with customers, suppliers and colleagues. It teaches the skills and tactics used by effective negotiators and builds the confidence needed to succeed.
Delegates learn the different negotiating styles and how to maximise their personal power while protecting important relationships. The course is highly participative with a combination of lecture, discussion, coaching and exercises.
- understanding your individual style and its impact in negotiations
- knowing the right approach to adopt
- seeking alternatives and solving problems
- how to manage the pre-negotiation and opening stages
- using body language to reinforce what we say
- what you need to do before the negotiation commences
- identifying the strengths and weaknesses of both parties
- what does good look like and what is unacceptable?
- find out what lies behind demands and what really matters to the other party
- what can we conceed at the lowest cost to us and what do we want to get in return?
- positioning and demonstrating value in their terms
- explaining why it's unacceptable and making counter proposals
- using conditional questions to test solutions without making firm commitments
- trading concessions to achieve win/win outcomes
- tools to help you navigate around impasses
- how to defend your position
- summarising and closing to avoid costly misunderstandings
the application as this makes us think and evaluate what we have learn on the training
Info about RPA, AI and IoT.
The online quizzes and last part with final product that needs to be presented.
The application - Group activity :)
Various case studies
Analysis of the interest community
Total Courses 7
Total Courses 5